Simple Ribs, outstanding taste.
Ribs are a winner on the smoker. But you can acheive low and slow ribs on any type BBQ. All you need is a little patience!
Serves: 4 -6
Total Time: 6 hours
A timeless classic. Fall off the bonable BBQ ribs.
This is my favourite way to do BBQ ribs. They come out perfect every time.
Take your time! Perfect ribs take a while to acheive. See the recipe below.
3-2-1 Method BBQ Ribs
- Weber Smokey Mountain
- 1 Rack Ribs
- 1 Bottle BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Mustard
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 100 g BBQ rub Use paprika, salt and pepper mixed together if you have no BBQ rub
- Lay the ribs on the rack and cover them in mustard. Then rub the BBQ rub all over so it is covered.Set the smoker up to be at a steady 130C / 255F
- Once covered the rub, place them MEAT SIDE UP for 3 hours on the smoker.
- After the 3 hours, place some tin foil on the table and pour on some honey and brown sugar. Then place the ribs in and cover them in BBQ sauce. Wrap them ribs up and place them back on the smoker MEAT SIDE DOWN for 2 hours. I like to use the Jack Daniels sauces for this part.
- After this time, unwrap the ribs (but leave them in the foil open to catch the sauce) and place them back on the smoker MEAT SIDE DOWN for 1 hour.
- After the hour is up, the meat should be pull off the bonable and just fall apart. Serve with a side salad, corn on the cob or whatever you fancy.
Did you make this?
Leave me a comment and tell me how it worked out.